Fyllida, Serres, Greece
The project aims to the development of Agritourism in the Province of
Fyllida, a much less developed place in the European Union.
The Province is in the Northest part of Greece, on the cross-road between
East-West and North-South, but rural, without any investments in Industry
or Services, suffering from the decline of agricultural revenue.
The partners of the project are:
- Territory Counsil of the 7th segment of the Prefecture of Serres
- DEMETRA, the Training Organisation
- Technological Educational Institution of Serres, for the feasibility
- EKEK/BIC for Central-East Macedonia and Thrace, for the Business Plan,
support and connection with other projects.
- Women federations for Charity and Culture.
The project includes such activities as:
- Training of selected women, by DEMETRA
- Creation of a supporting office with the assistance of the EKEK/BIC,
held by the Territory Counsil, in order to provide consulting services
and promote women entrepreneurship.
- Feasibility Study, by TEI
- Connection with other National and European Projects, by EC BIC (EKEK).
- Promotion, by the two Women Federations (The Cultural and the Charity)